Thursday, June 4, 2009

Being prepared

For those that don't know Jarrod and I are very much in to being prepared. Well, for our anniversary we decided to go camping. That was so much fun. But, in preparing for our camping trip I had to go through our BOBs (bug out bags). Now, a BOB is a bag, or several bags, that you have packed for in an emergency situation you can just grab those and go to another location. In those bags you want things that will help you survive for at least three days. So, of course, you are going to want camping supplies in your BOB. The point of this post is to let everyone know I'm procrastinating on repacking them. Which is not good. Jarrod and I are thinking of planning an emergency bugging out trip to test out our supplies. I am so looking forward to this. The idea is that Jarrod will come home one day and say let's go. We will grab our BOBs, load them up, and go. No planning, no prepping, just go. So, if he comes home tomorrow and says let's go we are stuck with nothing. Well, almost nothing. I really need to put it all back together, and add some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment