Thursday, October 29, 2009

The rest of our time in Houston

We spent Monday with some family. I didn't get any pictures. Let's just say it was an interesting event. Monday night we had dinner with my sister, Tammy, and her family. I wish I would've thought to take pictures. Poor Dylan's football game got canceled because of lightening. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them. I wish we could've spent more time with them.


We went to Matthew, Rebekka, and Judah's house Tuesday night. I'm so glad we got to meat Judah! He is such a cutie patootie!

Simeon enjoyed playing with Judah before Judah had to go to bed.


Judah was even nice enough to let Eliana borrow his bouncer.

Simeon and Crimson thought it was interesting too.


There are some videos on Youtube of some of the rest of our trip in Houston.

1 comment:

  1. Awww :) You should have took a picture of Crimson in the bouncer! LOL That was cute! I am so glad I got to see you guys. I hope it's not as long until we meet again :) Love you

    ReplyDelete