Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Potty Training

We are at it again. Crimson has started acting like she's ready to use the potty. she's started taking her pull-ups off whenever she uses them. Before that she would tell us when she used it. So, last night Jarrod and I bought her some training pants. In case you were wondering we didn't buy he pull-ups for potty training. We bought them because she was taking her diaper off all the time. We figured she couldn't get the pull-ups off as easily. So, right now she is sitting on her potty "reading" a book. I keep giving her some juice hoping she will go so I can make a big deal out of it. I have some jelly beans ready. And some nerds for Simeon. you can't give one candy and not the other. I'm hoping and praying this goes much smoother than it did with Simeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment